Child Study Center



Glanton House

SIZE: 2,932 square feet
BUILT: 1939
ARCHITECTS: Warren, Knight, and Davis
CONTRACTORS: Murphy Pond Co., Columbus, GA

CURRENT USE: Family and Youth counseling and education. A similar building to the south is used as a resident laboratory for Human Sciences students. The Child Study Center to the north of Glanton House is a nursery school and teaching and research laboratory.


Nursery School


Floor Plans: Child Study Center

Basement, First, and Second Floors


Aerial view of Auburn University Campus

Auburn University Library of Architecture, Design, and Construction

Auburn University Special Collections and Archives Homepage


Content originator: Jacqueline S. Carter

Page editor: Jennifer Feltman



2003
Return to AU Library Home