Braxton Bragg Comer Hall




SIZE: 44,682 square feet
BUILT: 1909; rebuilt in 1922
ARCHITECTS: N.C. Curtis, 1909; West Point Ironworks, 1922
CONTRACTORS: Birmingham Building and Improvement Co., 1909
FLOORS: 4
OFFICES: 48

CURRENT USE: Dean, College of Agriculture; Departments of Research information, Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, Research Data.

COMER'S BIOGRAPHY


Floor Plans

Ground and First Floors Second and Third Floors


Aerial view of Auburn University Campus

Auburn University Library of Architecture, Design, and Construction

Auburn University Special Collections and Archives Homepage


Content originator: Jacqueline S. Carter

Page editor: Jennifer Feltman



2003
Return to AU Library Home