The L-Building


SIZE: 37,403 square feet
BUILT: 1923
ARCHITECTS: West Point Ironworks, original building; Warren, Knight, and Davis, 1929 addition
CONTRACTORS: Horace Lanier, orginal building; Coston Construction, 1929 addition

CURRENT USE: Photographic Services, Information Technology User Services, Digital Repair, Engineering Network Services.



Floor Plans

First Floor Mezzanine Second Floor

Aerial view of Auburn University Campus

Auburn University Library of Architecture, Design, and Construction

Auburn University Special Collections and Archives Homepage

Content originator: Jacqueline S. Carter

Page editor: Jennifer Feltman

Return to AU Library Home