President's House



Fire of 1994 1994

SIZE: 6,750 square feet
BUILT: 1938
ARCHITECTS:
Warren, Knight, and Davis

CONTRACTOR:
Brice Building Co.

FLOORS: 2

CURRENT USE: Home of the university president.

HISTORY

Pictured above, standing, from left, Dr. Harry M. Philpott, Dr. James E. Martin and Dr. Wilford Bailey. Seated, from left, Mrs. Philpott, Mrs. Martin and Mrs. Bailey.

MORE HISTORY


Floor Plans

Garden House and Garage First and Second Floors


Aerial view of Auburn University Campus

Auburn University Library of Architecture, Design, and Construction

Auburn University Special Collections and Archives Homepage


Content originator: Jacqueline S. Carter

Page editor: Jennifer Feltman



2003
Return to AU Library Home