Quad Center




SIZE: 25,211 square feet
BUILT: 1940; renovated in 1988
FLOORS: 2

CURRENT USE:
Bursar's Office, Phi Kappa Phi Journal Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Office, Vice President for Business and Finance, Housing and Residence Life, AU ResNet Installation Shop.

For nearly a half century, the Quad center was the dining hall for the Main Women's Dormitories near the center of campus. As more dining opportunities became available on campus and off, the need lessened for a dining hall and the building was converted in 1988 into office space.


Floor Plans


Aerial view of Auburn University Campus

Auburn University Library of Architecture, Design, and Construction

Auburn University Special Collections and Archives Homepage


Content originator: Jacqueline S. Carter

Page editor: Jennifer Feltman



2003
Return to AU Library Home