Samford Hall



SIZE: 49,376 square feet
BUILT: 1888; renovated 1971
ARCHITECTS: Bruce and Morgan
CONTRACTOR: James Smith
FLOORS: 4

CURRENT USE: Offices of the President, Vice Presidents, Contracts & Grants Accounting, Internal Auditing, International Programs, Planning & Analysis and University Relations.

 

SAMFORD'S BIOGRAPHY


HISTORY


Floor Plans

Basement and First Floor Second and Third Floors


Aerial view of Auburn University Campus

Auburn University Library of Architecture, Design, and Construction

Auburn University Special Collections and Archives Homepage


Content originator: Jacqueline S. Carter

Page editor: Jennifer Feltman


Last updated on February 26, 2003
2003
Return to AU Library Home