John Frederick Duggar
- Director of the Alabama Cooperative Extension Service:
- Norwood Plantation, Marengo County, Ala., August 24, 1868
- Salter Farm, Lee County, Ala., December 25, 1945.
- BS (Agriculture) 1887, Mississippi A&M College
- MS (Agriculture) 1888, Mississippi A&M College
- Other Graduate Work:
- George Washington University,
- Cornell University,
- University of Colorado
- Career Resume:
- Assistant Professor, Agriculture, Texas A&M, 1887-1889.
- Manager, Callaway Plantation (Snowdon, Ala.), 1890.
- Assistant Director, South Carolina Experiment Station, 1890-1892.
- School Principal, Shannon, Miss., 1892.
- Editor, Field Crop Section, "Experiment Station Record," USDA, 1893-1895.
- Assistant Professor, Agriculture, Alabama A&M (now Auburn University), 1896-1903.
- Director, Alabama Experiment Station, 1903-1921.
- Director, ACES, 1914-1920.
- Research Professor, Farm Management, API, 1921-1945.
- Visting Professor of Agronomy, UC-Davis, 1922-1924.