Dr. Fred R. Robertson
- Director of the Alabama Cooperative Extension Service:
- BS (Agriculture) 1940, University of Tennessee.
- MS (Marketing) 1948, University of Tennessee.
- Ph.D (Public Administration) 1956, Harvard University
- Military Career:
- Officer, United States Navy, 1941-.
- Career Resume:
- Assistant County Agent, Tennessee, 1940-1941.
- Agricultural Economist, TVA
- Professor of Econonics Extension, Pennsylvania State University.
- Assistant Director, ACES, 1959-1960.
- Associate Director, ACES, 1960-1961.
- Acting Director, ACES, 1961-1962.
- Director, ACES, 1962-1971.
- Vice President for Extension, Auburn University, 1966-1975.