Dr. Ann E. Thompson
- Director of the Alabama Cooperative Extension Service:
- Tallapoosa County, Ala.
- BS (Home Economics) 1954, A.P.I.
- MA (Adult Education) 1957, University of Maryland
- Ed.D (Higher Education) 1966, Oklahoma State University
- Career Resume:
- Assistant Home Demonstration Agent, Alabama, 1954.
- State Home Economist, Florida Extension Service, 1957-.
- State Leader, Home Economics, Florida Extension Service, 1977-1979.
- Associate Dean and Director, Virginia Cooperative Extension Service, 1979-1984.
- Director, ACES, 1984-1994.
- Vice President for Extension, Auburn University, 1988-1994.
- Associate Provost, Auburn University, 1993-1994.