Guide to the Trinity Episcopal Church Records, RG 180
Processed and Listed by: Dieter C. Ullrich
Date: June 2004
0.25 cubic feet; 2 volumes: 19x30 cm. (68 pages); 1 volume: 20x26 cm. (100 pages); and 1 volume: 19x30 cm. (72 pages)
Number of Boxes:
4 file folders.
Type of material:
Historical or Biographical Sketch:
The Trinity Episcopal Church of Union Springs, Alabama was established in 1872 and first met at the Bullock County Courthouse. The present building is believed to have been constructed in 1897 and was later dedicated in 1909.
Scope and Content:
Consists of records produced by the Woman's Auxiliary group, the Altar Guild and Bible Class and disbursement book of the Trinity Episcopal Church of Union Springs, Alabama from 1912 to 1931. Records include the constitution of the junior branch of the Woman's Auxiliary and meeting minutes and account book of the Woman's Auxiliary group.
Return to Special Collections & Archives Homepage