RG No.: 798
RG Name: Logue-Simms Photographs
Page from 2nd edition: 41
Image Title: Remodeling Langdon Hall
Photo Date: 1892
Full Caption:
Workers remodeled Langdon Hall in about 1892, bricking its outside walls, removing its steeple, and adding columns and a portico.  Behind Langdon, in foreground, was the engineering campus of that era--a machine shop, foundry and large building, and a dynamo building. --  Photo: AU Archives

First PagePrevious PageParent PageNext PageLast Page