RG No.: 798
RG Name: Logue-Simms Photographs
Page from 2nd edition: 206
Image Title: Gov. Pattersnon signs bill to change API into Auburn University
Photo Date: 1959
Full Caption:
Governor John Patterson (seated) signed a bill on October 30, 1959, changing the name of the Alabama Polytechnic Institute to Auburn University.  The change became effective on January 1, 1960.  Auburn President Ralph B. Draughon (left) and Trustee Paul S. Haley witnessed the signing. -- Photo: Montgomery Advertiser

First PagePrevious PageParent PageNext PageLast Page