Information for Students
Electronic reserve makes test files, class notes, journal articles, and other course reserve materials available in electronic format. E-Reserve materials can be accessed from the Auburn University Libraries E-Reserve Page at http://eres.lib.auburn.edu.
The Electronic Reserve System (ERES):
- The system allows access to reserve material by multiple users.
- Users can look up a course page listing by department, by instructor's last name, or use ERes QuickSearch.
- Users can view, download, or print materials.
- A pass through screen displays the copyright notice as in section 108 of the Copyright Act.
- Access to e-reserve course pages is limited by password. The cource instructor will supply a password to students for access to copyright protected material on electronic reserve.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Most electronic reserve files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.