Ariel Web Delivery is a new service we are offering that provides patrons with web access to articles requested through ILL. Here's how it works:
1) Choose E-mail as the pick up location on your journal article request form indicating that you would prefer to have your articles electronically delivered. Not all articles will be available in electronic format, but we will deliver as many as possible in this way. We receive the majority of our articles from other libraries electronically.
2) If the article is available in a .pdf file, and you have indicated to us that you would like it delivered to your email address, you will receive an email when the article is available for viewing. Do not delete it, as it will contain important information!
3) From your email, you will be given a pin number and directed to a website (http://tigger.lib.auburn.edu/ariel/ArielLogin.htm) where you can access your article. Once you type in your email address and pin, you will be directed to a link for your article.
4) Your document will be available for 21 days, or for you to view up to 10 times whichever comes first. During that time, you may view it or print it out. Once 21 days have passed, it will be automatically deleted from our server.
5) To view your article, you will need to have Adobe reader on your computer. If you don't already have it, you may download it for free here.
We hope that this service will improve our patrons' access and speed up delivery time. Through this delivery method, you will be able to access your ILL requests from your home, office, dorm room, or anywhere else you'd like to.
If you have any questions or problems with this service call 844-1745 or email ILLhelp@auburn.edu.