MDRL Equipment Loan
MDRL Digital Camera/Camcorder Loan Agreement
The MDRL offers digital video cameras for students to check out. Your student ID must be shown and an agreement form must be signed to check out the equipment. Below are the terms of the MDRL equipment loan:
- The loan period for MDRL equipment is seven (7) days;
- A $50.00 late fee is assessed for each day the equipment is overdue, up to the replacement cost of the item (up to $300.00)
- User agrees to pay all costs associated with damage to this equipment and its accompanying components, or pay a replacement cost should it be stolen or lost while it is checked out.
- All fines, including replacement costs, will be billed to my bursar account after the equipment is 10 days overdue. This includes a $15 library processing fee.
- One renewal may be made online or in person.
- I have verified with a staff member that the equipment is in working order and the contents are complete.