InfoQuest - Rates for Services
Information/ Research Services
- $50 per hour plus photocopy & delivery costs
- $15 for items owned by Auburn, $5 processing fee for Federal Express/ U.P.S delivery
- $15 per item borrowed plus any charges incurred from the lending institution, $5 processing fee for Federal Express/ U.P.S delivery
Photocopies provided of journal articles, book chapters, and items on microfilm or microfiche in accordance with U.S. copyright law.
- $15 flat fee (per article) for up to 20 pages
- 20 cents per page over 20 pages
- $15 flat fee for articles obtained from outside sources plus any charges incurred from the lending institution.
Purchase of Item Unavailable by Loan
- $15 plus cost of item or
- $15 for providing you with complete information for ordering the item on your own.
- FAX -
$5 up to 20 pages - plus photocopy charges
50 cents per page over 20 pages
- ARIEL – (no charge at the present time)
- Overnight Courier -
$5 processing fee, plus cost - without an account
$5 processing fee, with an account
- Rush Service (must be received before 3:00 p.m. CST)
$10 per item, plus cost of photocopy/delivery costs
Super Rush $15.00
(Standard turnaround time 24 - 48 hours)
- Verification of incomplete or problem citation –
$10 per item plus database fees
- Cancellation or unfilled requests $5 plus incurred costs, $10 for Rush
- Invoicing, MasterCard, and VISA
- No cash payments
- All payments must be in U.S. funds, checks should be made payable to: Auburn University Libraries and sent to the attention of InfoQuest.
- Department account
- Grand number
We cannot fill requests from international requestors
May 21, 2012