SIZE: 25,211 square feet
BUILT: 1940; renovated in 1988
For nearly a half century, the Quad center was the dining hall for the Main Women's Dormitories near the center of campus. As more dining opportunities became available on campus and off, the need lessened for a dining hall and the building was converted in 1988 into office space.
Aerial view of Auburn University Campus
Auburn University Library of Architecture, Design, and Construction
Auburn University Special Collections and Archives Homepage
Content originator: Jacqueline S. Carter
Page editor: Jennifer Feltman