Projects and Accomplishments
The Library Student Advisory Committee
We are here to serve you!
The recent Library Survey that was created by the Student Advisory Council was completed by 1,677 Auburn students. From those responses, 1,184 separate recommendations were made. The goal of the survey was to discover ways in which the Auburn libraries could better serve the student body. Thanks to the responses and suggestions from the survey, the following changes have been made:
- The Ralph Brown Draughon Library has extended its hours to be open 24 hours a day for five days a week
- There is now a greater variety of snacks and meal choices available at the two dining locations in RBD library
- Renovations are underway to expand and provide greater resources in the Digital Resource Lab
- More group study rooms will soon be available to students.
- Plans are currently being made to renovate the entire library in order to create a more comfortable atmosphere. These plans include creating a new color scheme and purchasing new carpet and furniture.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email any of the members of the committee!
Aug 26, 2011