Staff members of the Library of Architecture, Design, and Construction have mounted an exhibit on the display board outside of the LADC on Paul Rudolph. Rudolph was a native of Kentucky and 1940 graduate of the Alabama Polytechnic Institute, and is the best known of Auburn's architecture graduates. He completed graduate studies at Harvard University after serving in the United States Navy during World War II. From 1958 to 1985, Rudolph served as chairman of the Department of Architecture at Yale University. He passed away in 1997. Among his many noteworthy commissions was the Interdenominational Chapel at Tuskegee University.
The exhibit will remain on display through April as part of the College of Architecture, Design, and Construction's 100th. Anniversary Celebration, April 27-28.