Located in the upright exhibit case on the First Floor of the Ralph Brown Draughon Library near the restrooms is an exhibit featuring the Army ROTC Centennial 1916 - 2016 commemorating the establishment of the Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) at the Auburn Polytechnic Institute (now Auburn University).
The exhibit features photographs and captions plus artifacts such as a piccolo used by API Cadet Band Member J.A. Douglas during the years 1917-1919 and a uniform worn by Frank Hayes Newman, API student, during the years 1929 - 1930.
The exhibit also includes photographs and documents concerning the dedication of the W.T. Nichols Center ROTC building in 1986.
Sponsored by the Auburn University Libraries Special Collections and Archives Department.