AU Libraries is partnering with the U.S. Census Bureau to offer three webinars of particular interest to our campus and local community:
- Census Data for Businesses & Entrepreneurs(June 25th)
- Census Data for Community Analysis(July 16th)
- How to Access Race and Ethnicity Data(July 23rd)
The first webinar, Census Data for Businesses & Entrepreneurs, will explore finding data for those seeking to understand the business landscape of a specific region. Participants will:
- Access statistics on consumer characteristics in market area
- Access statistics on businesses in specific industries, including data on sales, receipts, payroll, etc.
- Access local business profiles and reports for desired geography or region
- Use the Census Business Builder tool to access and visualize Census data
- Understand the various sources of Census demographic and economic data programs
- Access business data using North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes
Time: 60 minutes; all webinars will be held on a Friday, from 12-1 PM.
For more information & to register, go to:
Registration is FREE.